Monday, October 02, 2006

Show me more money

Hardly scientific but gathering steam is the Unofficial Reptile Salary Survey. Yes there have been four fabulous responses (see them here). A quick tabulation reveals the following:

Last Year's Range: $90,000-179,000
Last Year's Average: $117,000

Seems last year was a relatively good year for the reptiles of the world because:

Best Year's Range: $98,000-179,000
Best Year's Average: $125,250

Not bad. But is this representative? Keep them coming by clicking the comment button at the bottom of (click here) and answering the following two little questions:
  1. Last year, including commissions and bonus, I earned $______
  2. In my best year as a rep I pulled in $_______

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Last year, including commissions and bonus, I earned $175,000
2. In my best year as a rep I pulled in $215,000

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're ever feeling particularly sorry for yourself, you should ask what a planner makes. It'll cheer you up right away: maybe even make you laugh a little....

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home