Sunday, June 11, 2006

Thanks for the feedback

Well that kinda worked.

Seems that there are indeed a few people checking out the terrarium that is Rep Life. More than ever now thanks to uberblogger D.B. Scott who posts an average of 263 blogs daily and has quite the following over at Canadian Magazines. His plug sent over a busload of tourists and set a one-day traffic record for this site. Y'all come back now.

In typically polite Canadian fashion, the comments I received were all pats on the back rather than kicks to the head. One of you is obsessed with my true identity (yet you yourself posted anonymously) and I respond thusly:
I prefer hiding behind the scaly veneer of Reptile - (Wo)Man of Mystery. And isn't it more fun speculating? The truth is almost always a letdown. So once outed, I'd probably quit.

Besides, have you considered the possibility that Rep Life is the work of more than one person?
Those of you that did drop a line would like me to blog more often. What a culture we live in - never satisfied. Must be the cumulative effect of all the advertising we've been exposed to. But I subscribe to the wisdom of those who believe that "less is more", whatever the heck that means. So if you are tired of tuning in to see nothing new, might I suggest a modern way to keep track of new postings - subscribe to my feed (and others you follow). This is one of those free subscriptions (or as our industry sometimes calls it -- "by request"). You can start by visiting www.bloglines.com. It's free too. Once you set up your subscriptions, you need only check one site to get all your favourite blogs. Mine is at http://feeds.feedburner.com/RepLife. Or, if you have a supported feed reader, click on the orange XML button on my blog and take it from there. If I figured it out, so can you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice scales... that's hot.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home