Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Fat Lady has sung for Reptile

When is a blog not a blog?

When the blogger has run out of steam and never gets around to actually blogging. So I guess that means this is curtains for this reptile. Really how much is there to say about the world of selling magazine ads? Even Masthead has no Ad Sales column. And Benjamin Briggs has left the building for web-land.

When I started this blog in November 2005, I had no plan or goals. And no audience of course. It was just a lark. I had no idea what I would write about but I found that even without an idea in my head, once I started, the words would unfurl magically by themselves. Not particularly well-written words but we reps aren't known for our literary talent. So I kept it up, less over time of course, because it was fun to explore this side of me. And then a small audience developed and this kept me motivated. For a while. But I'm done. For now anyways.

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and may all my fellow reptiles prosper big time in the year ahead.


Until further notice, thanks for reading and goodbye.

Hiss,

Reptile

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your rants and insight will be missed

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ... Thanks for the entertainment along the way!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to see that this will be the last post. I really enjoyed reading your posts and trying to figure out if you are one of my reps.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Rick Spence said...

Well, I for one will miss you.
Thanks for sharing.

Rick

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wake Up!
Come back!

Please!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home